Psalm 119:32

"I run in the path of your commands,for you have set my heart free."







0

Running thoughts

This is Lariza, I think she is so beautiful and she didn't want her picture taken. Alot of the kids are like that. We have so much fun hanging out and playing together.

Ok so I have been super busy this past week and have been very tired. I fell asleep during movie night on Friday with Paul in my lap and Rosario asleep next to me. Saturday morning I had to cover the Chispas house from 6am-12. Took a quick nap had lunch then spent the afternoon with some friends at the mall. Later met other firends for a really late dinner and an awkward party. Ha! Was so tired when we left and fell right to sleep. Woke up today for church and after lunch took a 3.5 hour nap! It was amazing, but I am suffering now because everyone is asleep and I cannot get to sleep. Thanks nap. Now tomorrow I will be tired, and I have Kevin in the morning and working with him is very tiring in itself. I am sure I will be fine, but lying in bed I have started to think. I sometimes wish I couldn't think. I have been thinking about how strange we all are here in the alburgue. We all have our on little quirks and weird things about us. Even the kids. I personally think it is being in these walls all week long. But I do love it even inside the alburgue's walls. :)

I have most recently been thinking about home and Jackson and things I thought I wouldn't miss or didn't miss at first.
1. Running with friends - we walk on the dunes here
2. Playing in the park with Kasey and our amazing yet sometmes lame bonfires
3. Dance parties with my girls - dancing here is so much different
4. Eating sandwiches ALL the time - we eat a TON of rice everyday
5. Tanning - I have the sun here but I miss my tanning bed and the people I love there
6. College friends
7. Hanging out with boys - this is silly but here you cannot just chill with boys the way you can at home
8. Clean feet
9. Cheerleading - this is one of the biggest ones, I REALLY miss stunting and throwing Jen in the air. LOVE you girls!
10. Camping and exploring the woods and creeks
11. Driving
12. My nephew Parker!!!! And all of my family. :)
13. My old apartment it is so beautiful to me.
14. Weight lifting

OK i will stop now 14 things are plenty to miss and the longer I think I will come up with more. Don't worry there are so so so so many things that I love about Peru.
1. I love getting funny looks for being the only gringo with 8 kids.
2. Hanging my clothes up on the clothes line to dry.
3. Playing like a kids with the kids
4. Most everything here is sooooo inexpensive.
5. Nice breezes and warm sun
6. New experiances and learning new things
7. Getting told I was going to marry the pastor's son whom I have never met - some things just make me laugh and I enjoy laughing
8. latin music
9. the access to fresh fruits
10. CHURROS!
11. the beautiful mountain and beach view from the roof
12. Patty will be here in one month!!!
13. Saying that I actually am doing what I have always wanted to do - live in a spanish speaking country working with kids.
14. I am going to miss winter in MS! YAY it will be summer here!

now time for sleep.
thought of 2 more things about home i will miss...football and christmas

0 walks down the lane:

Post a Comment

Walk in the grass