Psalm 119:32

"I run in the path of your commands,for you have set my heart free."







0

Mi Jhoncito



"J-H-O-N, jota-hache-o-ene, jota-hache-o-ene, J-H-O-N". Jhon. Let me tell you a bit about my favorite job here. I babysit Jhon (2yrs) every afternoon 4-6. We have so much fun together. We do laundry, play outside, count to 10 and spell his name (which he can do by himself!), go to the library (he says biboteca) to read and do puzzles, watch his favorite tv show at 6 Chavo, and cuddle. His face lights up when we run into each other during the day and recently he as started to run towards me with his arm wide open! Then I run to himand scoop him up and tickle him as he laughs and laughs. My heart is full when I am with this little one. He will be the hardest person to leave when I go. Yuck, I don't wish to talk about that yet. Yesterday we spent not only the morning but also the afternoon together. Here are two funnys fromt the day. 1st we went to do my laundry, when we were in my room he saw a photo of my nephew Parker, who is the same age as Jhon, and my sister Elizabeth, Jhon saw it and said, "Jhon, tia, Jhon, tia Susana". I told him, "no that's Parker and Elizabeth." He refused to think it was anyone other than us. Later while we were talking to Becca who was hanging laundry I was holdin him and he was playing with my face when he grabbed my cheeks and kissed me on the lips! I was so surprised. Most kissing I have had in years hahahah!
We also have been matchy matchy lately, wierd. Yesterday it was orange and grey, today it is overalls.

0 walks down the lane:

Post a Comment

Walk in the grass