Psalm 119:32

"I run in the path of your commands,for you have set my heart free."







0

Mi Jhoncito

                                               FELIZ CUMPLEANOS A MI JHONCITO!

Today is Jhon's 3rd birthday...wow how much he has grown in the past year and a half since he came to the albergue. I remember he wouldn't walk, talk, play, or let anyone hold him. Now he is spelling, singing, like to be read to, we were learning a little english when I was there, he helps with the laundry, plays with others, and loves being around people! He is like a bright ray of sunshine shining down through sky on a cloudy day. Everyday we were together he brought joy into my soul. When I had a bad day he always could cheer me up! His little laugh or just the way he said "Tia Susanna" made me smile. Oh what a precious gift from God. He had a rough beginning but things have gotten better, and I know that God will make them even better as he grows! There isn't a day that passes that I don't picture that sweet little boy's face, or hear that joyful voice in my head. I pray for him often. Would you pray with me for this dear gift?



Pray that:
-He would continue to love the Lord even at such a young age I know he loves the Lord
-he would learn more and more about Jesus Christ who is his saviour
-the people in his lives would raise him up in Truth and lead him down a path of righteousness
-he would get along with the other boys in his house
-he would help Jose Luis and the other kinder kids feel at home at the albergue
-i pray that he would get a family one day who will love and appreciate him in all of his ways!

                                      He loved to be tickled after bath time and wouldn't let me put on his clothes....lol




I really want to go back and visit this precious child...mi Jhoncito. Te quiero tanto y te extrano bastante!
Besitos y abrazos
 con carino, tu Tia Susanna

0 walks down the lane:

Post a Comment

Walk in the grass