Psalm 119:32

"I run in the path of your commands,for you have set my heart free."







0

Harses, harses, harses, harses...name that movie!

...You got it....well "you've got mail" actually! I love that movie...Hannah Parish you've got it, can we switch our movies back? :)



Ok so I have no idea where or what the Lord has for my future (like after summer camp). But I do know that I am well I guess the best word to describe me is diverse! I have had experience these past 2 years in a great many different things.
Sooooo, the other week Joe called me asking if I would fill in for a work boss that was going to be out of town for 2 weeks. What work crew may you ask? Horse crew! Ok just curious...how much do I look like I know about horses? I ride and love a good western but, ok well he said I just had to supervise the girls, they would know what to do. I was actually flattered that he thought to call me. I guess I look like I can work hard. And BOY did we work hard. Cleaning stalls, moving hay, shoveling tons of manure...I was busy busy and smelly too! So know I have just one more thing to add on the I have had experience in this list. Horses. Oh and I have been riding more too. Summer, Karen and I went on a looong ride last sunday...I think I am still a little sore. It's been fun to be around horses and stuff. I see why there are cowboys. Oh and I have to admit it made me want to fufill my childhood dream of becoming a farmer too...bwahahahhahahahaha! but true story.

0 walks down the lane:

Post a Comment

Walk in the grass