Psalm 119:32

"I run in the path of your commands,for you have set my heart free."







0

Not my life, but yours oh Lord.

Wow how awesome is our God!I had a day full of Him. He was everywhere I went, I was surrounded by people that love Him and want to live passionate lives for Him. He really slowed me down, spoke to me and shook my world upside down for the gazillionth time! Ah I love MY FATHER!

This afternoon and evening I got the chance to spend some time with a family who adopted a boy from the Ukraine and is on their way in 12 days to adopt a teenage girl now. It is beautiful. What hearts they have. Compassion for these kids, once orphans but now have families thanks to the Fumia family! The Lord has blessed them so much and has pushed them, fought with them about this, and helped them through it all. He has changed them in great ways. Ah it is amazing what he has provided for them, what faith they have! Sorry if I am not making too much sense, I am overwhelmed at what is going on, and it isn't even my life!

So 2 things God has taught me today (I already know these but He has to keep beating me over the head, I am stubborn).

1. DO NOT WORRY SUSANNA- This morning in church I was fidgiting with my fingers worrying about what job I would have in the fall. He tells me this:
“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. 23 For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. 24 Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Luke 12:22-24
As I talked to some ladies tonight He just confirmed that I need to live my life in the now and not worry about what is to come. Look what he has done for me so far, and to think about what he will do in the future, he WILL provide. I needn't worry.

2. SURRENDER MY LIFE EVERYDAY FOR HIM
8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. 10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:8,10
I have been living for me. When who gave me life? God, should I be living selfishly no, but I do. My prayer tonight is Lord, take my life, I surrender all, it is yours. Let your will be done. Everyday let me give up myself to live for you in all ways.

At the end of the evening we were talking about a missions trip to the Ukraine and I felt like this could be something. As I got into the car every sing I heard on Klove, He used to speak to me. Surrender your life, it is not your own, you are just one person, but one person can do big things, I love you, you are mine, my child. The Lord is leading me into missions, orphan missions, I don't know what is going to happen but He is moving! He is working in my heart and life. I am excited to see what happens! Please pray that I would know this week if he wants me to go on this trip.

*check out the Fumia's blog!

0 walks down the lane:

Post a Comment

Walk in the grass