Psalm 119:32

"I run in the path of your commands,for you have set my heart free."







0

Up to Date

Sorry I never responded after that last post. It kind of is the thing I should have done because it was a very important subject. So thank you so much for your prayers for Robyn's family. The adoption went through and her husband came this past Monday. They just started living as a family last night and will be here doing "family" things for another week or so. Then They head to Lima for another couple of weeks before they can finally go home! We have such an AWESOME God who works such wonders through prayer! Thank you LORD! I will be heading home tomorrow night but won't get to the States until Sunday. So I have plenty of time in the airport and will make a super blog for you!

Chau!

0 walks down the lane:

Post a Comment

Walk in the grass