Psalm 119:32

"I run in the path of your commands,for you have set my heart free."







0

Give Thanks to the Lord for HE is good!


There is this song that was on a music video, a Steve Green one to be exact, and it was the verse. Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever. We watched those videos ALL the time! I am so thankful for sooo much. I have a roof over my head 3 meals a day and hot water. Plus I have my best friend in Peru with me!!! Even though I have so much and am thankful for it, I still want more....I want to be home for Thanksgiving with my family and friends. I am having a hard time with this because right now I cannot go home, but that doesn't stop me from praying that God will allow me to go home for Thanksgiving. Even if I don't get to go, I will still have a good time here and be thankful for all I have. But God pls find a way for me to get home for TG.

0 walks down the lane:

Post a Comment

Walk in the grass