Psalm 119:32

"I run in the path of your commands,for you have set my heart free."







0

Que bonito tus hijos, O Dios!


How beautiful.
Que bonita.
Wow!
Lately when I see these faces of these precious and BEAUTIFUL ones I cry. For many reason. I cry because I am not with them anymore, they have to live in the albergue, they may or may not have families, but mostly I cry because God, our God, made them. He made them each in a very special way and loves them with everything He has. He made them in His own image and made them beautiful!
















 Mark 10:16
And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them.

Psalm 68:5
A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

(many photos thanks to John Foster)

0 walks down the lane:

Post a Comment

Walk in the grass